NEFELIM
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

i want to split my windows desktop in to 2 desktop in the same monitor(like in Ubuntu),what is the software?

Πήγαινε κάτω

i want to split my windows desktop in to 2 desktop in the same monitor(like in Ubuntu),what is the software? Empty i want to split my windows desktop in to 2 desktop in the same monitor(like in Ubuntu),what is the software?

Δημοσίευση  SweetKat Τετ Αυγ 03, 2011 7:42 pm

I HAVE A HP PAVILLION a6200N AND MY PC GAMES KEEP CLOSING WHEN I START TO PLAY ANYBODY KNOW WHY?where can i find and remove apple talk protocol?Acer Aspire 5742G - Drivers?Mobile internet browser for reasonable price - what are my options? <a href=http://www.importhookup.com/forums/member.php?u=464117>Color Fax Scanner Copier that has an unpluggable handset?</a> co to jest refluks How to see desktop of other computer in ncomputing?"pixmania-pro csv-checker" Anyone bought and tried it?Combining my existent PayPal account with craigslist selling?Windows Live Messenger 2011 keeps signing me out?Website to embarrass people?Deviantart won't let me log in?!?How do I get a batch file to check another file's size and if it's above 2,229 bytes then print it? wrzody zoladka <a href=http://refluks24.pl/dieta-na-refluks/>Dieta na refluks</a> objawy wrzodów I go to a website and try to contact the person on the site, why can't I complete the task? errors occurred.?I have my music saved on an external hard drive, and all my playlist saved on my laptop via windows media pla-?Spacing between letters in MS Word.?How do facebook statuses end up in top news?[/url] When iam try to search you tube. they ask my usear name. inever had you tube account?Square & Hollow square in C on linux?how to program passive mode in a viper 3303? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?Graphics card question?ASP.NET shopcart over coldfusion redevelopment?

SweetKat
Επισκέπτης

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης